Monday, February 8, 2021

 Wanted to add some certificates for future ref. if needed.



                                     Thomas O'Grady and Mary Anne Boylan (my grandparents)



                           Thomas O'Grady and Mary Anne Boylan.  Letter with Marriage Cert.

                                        April 1928?  Married my mother born June 1928!

 
  

Thomas O'Grady      birth certificate.




                                                    Mary O'Grady....birth certificate.




                                          Mary O'Grady . Thomas O'Grady's daughter,    my mother.



                                Thomas Grady death certificate.  My grandfather.

                            











1 comment:

  1. wow, I didn't realize your mother was born in US too. Thanks for adding these

    ReplyDelete