Thursday, November 16, 2023

Salthill & Galway

 Side trip for some tangential memories:


Endas: could it have been as bad as I remember it?



The Continental: could it have been as great as I remember it?


Blackrock: could it have been as scary as I remember it?

Along the prom: as beautiful as I remember it!


Thanks for Kath, Mark, and Nancy for making the trip over from Multy.

And thanks to Clare, Tadgh, Kate and of course Sam for meeting up with us. (Kath must have taken some pics of this, but I can't find any at the moment ...)


Further along the tangent, Ellie with Ruby, as we walked past Ard Na Mara:





1 comment:

  1. Hi Thomas,
    Thanks for showing us this and Yes, I do have some lovely photos of our sojourn West to meet you and Ellie in Galway, to follow.

    ReplyDelete